What is rosacea?
Rosacea and facial redness are proof that life's not always fair. While some of us go through life with clear skin and not a facial worry in the world, others trudge forward with that dreaded redness. And the burning sensation and the itching.
The problem is made worse when you consider that people prone to rosacea tend to suffer from sensitive skin. Anything can trigger an outbreak, whether it's sunlight, the wind, stress or spicy foods. That's not an exhaustive list, mind you, but it includes some of the more common triggers of facial redness in people who suffer from this embarrassing condition.
Rosacea is a chronic condition that manifests itself in form of facial redness. This condition is most often experienced by Caucasian women between 30 and 60, although it can also hit men. You're more vulnerable to rosacea if you're fair-skinned and easily blush.
Those who suffer from rosacea can certainly attest that it sucks. And for those it hits most severely, outbreaks can be hard to avoid.
Fortunately, you can reduce rosacea outbreaks and facial redness with Skinception Rosacea Relief Serum which was formulated for people who suffer from weather changes, stress and foods that can cause redness.
Skinception Rosacea Relief Serum is clinically proven to:
- soothed skin with faded redness
- improved circulation (spider veins fade with continuous use)
- restored normal sensitivity to skin
- improved skin tone and firmness
- softened skin texture
Skinception Rosacea Relief Serum may prevent outbreaks from occurring in the first place. All thanks to an effective and proven formulation of active ingredients that soothe and calm.
Best results are achieved when the Serum is used for at least 90 days. Here's what you can expect:
- Boosted Skin Barrier Function – People who suffer from rosacea tend to have skin that's easily angered by many skin care products. That's why we've formulated Skinception Rosacea Relief Serum to protect your skin with natural ingredients like green tea extract, so you're not at the mercy of common rosacea triggers.
- Reduced Skin Sensitivity – More good news for rosacea patients, there's less redness with Rosacea Relief Serum, because it's designed to calm the blood vessels just under the skin that are so easily inflamed. Better vascular health, better protection against free radicals, better skin sensitivity, and yes, less redness.
- Fights Inflammation of the Blood Vessels – Repeated inflammation can age the skin, as the blood vessels lose ability to dilate and contract. Then the walls between adjacent blood vessels break down, resulting in spider veins, blood pools and damaged skin function. The good news? Rosacea Relief Serum prevents inflammation of the blood vessels, for visibly healthier skin.
- Reversed Premature Aging – All that redness takes a toll on your skin, as repeated inflammation can damage the collagen matrix and hasten the aging process. Rosacea Relief Serum is specifically formulated to reduce that redness, and even stimulate collagen production.
Skinception Rosacea Relief Serum has been scientifically formulated with a series of ingredients that work synergistically to reduce the symptoms associated with rosacea outbreaks including facial redness, inflammation, and prickling heat.
- Renovage - The trade name for teprenone, a new breakthrough in skincare, anti-aging, and rosacea treatment that works on skin cells at the DNA level. Renovage™ protects the threads of DNA from unraveling so that a cell can continue to divide without harm to DNA, which triggers the death of the cell. In so doing, Renovage™ has been clinically proven to prolong the life of cells by one-third. Renovage™ is reported to improve skin function (i.e., hydration, barrier function, and pigmentation) as well as skin structure (i.e., firmness, elasticity, wrinkles, fine lines, pore size, and erythrosis). In a clinical study conducted with a group of 25 women, all of whom were age 45 or older, Renovage™ was applied twice daily for six months. The women’s skin was evaluated at one month, three months, and six months. A number of anti-aging effects were observed, and most interesting to rosacea sufferers were a decrease in redness in over 90% of test subjects by an average of 30% or more.
- Actiflow - A product of Silab, Actiflow® is comprised of saccharomyces cerevisiae extract, otherwise known as baker's or brewer's yeast. The main purpose of Actiflow® is to improve blood circulation in the tiny blood vessels just beneath the skin, and to improve vascular congestion. Because blood circulation, vascular congestion, and the degeneration of vascular health are major contributing factors to rosacea, Actiflow® is a useful active ingredient in the treatment of rosacea as well. Actiflow® has been clinically proven to have anti-inflammatory and anti-redness properties to help address the ultra-sensitive skin conditions of rosacea sufferers, and soothe and calm inflamed, discoloured skin. It has been especially formulated for sensitive skin and will not aggravate the rosacea condition, but instead works to soothe and calm the factors that cause redness and inflammation.
- Mediacalm- Produced by Silab, Mediacalm® is particularly useful for rosacea treatment because its active ingredient Boerhavia Difussa Root Extract significantly reduces inflammation, soothes irritated skin, and restores a normal sensitivity threshold to the skin. Since hyper-sensitivity and inflammation are at the root of rosacea, this ingredient is key in addressing rosacea concerns. Once inflammation is soothed and regulated, rosacea-prone skin not only looks and feels better but is better protected against triggers that cause episodes of rosacea. Mediacalm® is also known to reduce erythema (redness) in the process of reducing sensitivity, while also reducing the instance of “prickling skin” common to rosacea. It is being hailed as the “neurocosmetic answer for sensitive skin.”
- Allantoin - Also known as vitamin U, Allantoin has been used to treat dry and damaged skin since the 16th century. Allantoin is a moisturizer and a kerolytic - which means it softens the keratin in the skin (the key structural protein in the epidermis), allowing skin to heal more quickly and to absorb moisture more effectively. Known for its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and soothing properties, Allantoin is often used in rosacea and acne treatment. As well as being a natural anti-irritant, Allantoin is used to stimulate regeneration of healthy skin cell tissues. At the same time, it acts as a chemical “debrider,” which means it helps slough off dead and damaged skin cells and tissues. Together, these actions help speed the general healing of the skin. The red, inflamed, and thickened skin of rosacea is softened, calmed, and healed through topical use of Allantoin.
Don't let rosacea ruin your day. Try Skinception Rosacea Relief Serum and regain confidence! Be proud of your skin at any age! Safe, affordable and designed specifically for the hypersensitive skin of customers prone to rosacea outbreaks, Skinception Rosacea Relief Serum is a gentle and effective alternative to all moisturizing creams and lotions.
Article courtesy of Skinception™ Rosacea Relief Serum website. Visit the website to learn more about rosacea.
*This information is for educational purpose only. It is not meant to diagnose or cure a disease.