I met Dr. Burzynski on the plane to Houston, TX around Thanksgivings in 2007 and I knew right away that he was a quite remarkable human being. He was traveling back from Thailand together with his wife Barbara.
I must admit that I never heard his name before and I was quite amazed when Mrs. Burzynski, who is also a physician, told me about her husband's research field.
When I finally was able to look at his website and try his products, I was more than amazed. And although I am neither a doctor nor a scientist, I share Dr. Burzynski's passion for progress in the cancer research and the anti-aging technology. And I admire his personal "crusade" against the system.
Dr. Burzynski is a world famous oncologist and biochemist who was born and educated in Poland. He is widely recognized for both, his work as a physician and a scientist with more than 250 publications publications in his field which he authored or co-authored. He received numerous awards from many prestigious institutions. In 1977 he established the Burzynski Clinic in Houston, TX, where more than 8,000 patients with terminal cancer have been treated with remarkable success.
Dr. Burzynski devotes great part of his time to the research of causes and treatments for cancer. In 1967 he pioneered the development and application of biologically active peptides in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of cancer. This was the time when he identified naturally occurring peptides in the human body which seemed to control the growth of cancer. He realized that cancer patients were deficient in these very peptides. Later in his life, he named these peptides Antineoplastons for their ability to correct and normalize neoplastic, or cancerous cells. His research was based on the discovery of natural bio-active peptides in the late 1800s by the Polish scientist, Stanislaus Bondzynski who at that time did not realize that the bio-active peptides could stop the growth of tumors.
Using his knowledge and experience in the field of oncology and biochemistry, Dr. Burzynski and his team of researchers conceived Aminocare® - the genetic solution to anti-aging. The goal of this latest work is the prevention of the detrimental effects of aging and extension of longevity. His new approach focuses on genetics.
There are approximately 30,000 genes that are active in the human body. A large number of these genes are responsible for the human growth and development at birth. As we age, the amount of active genes diminishes and we observe the slackening of many bodily functions and processes: our metabolism slows dawn, immune system weakens, we lose energy and observe the evident signs of aging. What happens is the gene silencing process due to methylation, in which the good genes that normally promote growth and regeneration are being "switched off" while at the same time genes that are responsible for degeneration and disease are being "switched on". Aging and finally, death are the results of this natural process.
Dr. Burzynski's research shows that the aging process may be reversed and slowed dawn. He developed formulations containing peptides and amino acid derivatives called antineoplastons. Antineoplastons are believed to function as switches that turn on the inactive tumor suppressor genes as well as other genes that are being switched off due to the aging process. Aminocare® products contain components similar to the antineoplastons. They are the active ingredients that work genetically on a molecular level to reverse the signs of aging.
The Aminocare® line includes three different supplements and two formulations for the skin:
- Aminocare® A10 formulated to support body's own defense mechanisms, regulate normal cell division and protect the body from toxin. Aminocare® contains seven amino acids, a derivative of L-glutamin, and Vitamin B2.
- Aminocare® Brain Longevity Forte (with piperine) formulated to support normal brain function. Piperine is know to make certain compounds more bio-available. Brain Longevity was formulated to slow the aging of the brain and to prevent Alzheimer's disease. The formula contains the phenylacetylglutamine (PG) which is a derivative of L-glutamine. PG has the ability to block the expression of genes responsible for cancer and inflammation in the brain. It also activates the anti-cancer and anti-inflammation mechanisms on genetic level.
- Aminocare® Brain Longevity (identical formula without piperine)
- Aminocare® Skin Cream formulated to restore proper balance in gene expression which is characteristic to young skin and to stimulate natural cell rejuvenation. The cream contains two main active ingredients: the Tahitian tamanu oil known for its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, and two derivatives of L-glutamine discovered by Dr. Burzynski. The anti-aging effect is more profound as these ingredients work on the genetic level. They work as genetic switches by turning on the genes that have been silenced due to the aging process and turning off the genes that have increased activity during the aging process.
- Aminocare® Skin Lotion with identical content to the cream, but different in its consistency
Regular supplementation with Aminocare® A10 helps to restore and maintain optimal levels of amino acids and riboflavin. The product delivers energy to the muscles, the brain, and to the central nervous system. It helps to regulate blood sugar and facilitates the detoxification process in the body. It helps to improve metabolism and digestion, activates the immune system and stimulates the release of the human growth hormone.
The Aminocare® products are unique in their composition and action in the body. They represent the result of more than thirty years of research by a devoted scientist, a promising breakthrough in the research of disease prevention, aging and longevity.
By Dominique Allmon ©2009