Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Supplement Pyramid - And the Winner Is...

First of all I wish to thank the Life Extension for their support on social networks. Hundreds of people were able to read my review of Dr. Smith's book "The Supplement Pyramid." As I mentioned before, a free copy of this book would be given out to one lucky reader of my blog post.
"Your article was definitely something I needed to read today. I have been under enormous pressures lately and I feel the stress I am experiencing daily have hurt my health and simply eating well no longer can cut it. I do realize I need to include supplementation in my diet. I used to take a handful of supplements years ago. I remember how much better I felt and now that I am getting older I need them all the more. Stress can really take a toll on one's health. I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great article. Thank you so much. This would definitely be a book that I would love to read and refer to often." - Liza Juliette DeCamp, artist from Nashville, Tennessee

Liza Juliette DeCamp from Tennessee - winner of the free Supplement Pyramid copy

To my great amazement only two readers commented on my blog and the winner was chosen at random. The free copy of "The Health Pyramid" goes to Liza. She not only took time to read the article and leave a comment, she realized that good diet may not be enough if she wanted to stay healthy.


As we age we need to develop new strategies to maintain our energy levels and prevent ailments. Supplementation with high quality vitamins and minerals is necessary as many nutrients are simply missing from our food. 

Moreover, our genetic predisposition and lifestyle often make supplementation with specific nutrients necessary if we want to avoid disease and prevent premature aging.

Latest scientific research shows that certain ailments and health conditions can be alleviated with supplementation but many people, including medical doctors, do not know that.

Dr. Smith has written a very important book. It not only explains the necessity of supplementation, it gives the readers the tools to assess his or her own health demands. I consider this book to be one of the most important health books ever written. It should be kept for reference in every household especially if there is a family history of degenerative disease, obesity or cancer.

By Dominique Allmon

You can purchase this book online at amazon.com or visit Life Extension
Please, also visit The Supplement Pyramid website to learn more.

P.S.  I am still waiting for a photograph of Liza. As soon as I receive one you will be able to meet this remarkable woman.

*Information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.



Disclaimer: I discovered Life Extension years ago and use many of their products. Last month I decided to join Life Extension Blogger Program because I am convinced that more people should learn about their research and the products they are offering. From time to time, as a participant of the blogger program, I will receive products and write about them on my blog. I am not an employee of Life Extension and do not receive any remuneration for my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...