Monday, October 1, 2012

Cancer - The Forbidden Cures

October is a Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Many women will be diagnosed with this lethal disease for the first time in their lives. More often than not they will be offered a drastic cures. Many of them will survive. Many will not.


Most of my readers understand that I am an avid advocate of natural cures and prevention. Like many people in the field, I believe that any disease can be prevented. Even, or especially,  cancer! And yet, I often meet people who would rather chose a treatment with poisonous chemicals over a simple, natural cure. This was always very puzzling to me. 

If you suffer from cancer, are in the risk group, or know someone who is sick, I urge you, watch this eye opening video. It may save your life or a life of someone you know. 

Wishing everyone a wonderful October - in radiant health - Dominique Allmon



Also of interest:  

How to Prevent Breast Cancer


      

Please, also visit Dr. Sircus' website

*This information is for educational purpose only. It is not meant to diagnose or cure a disease.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...